Zytronic Plc - Interim Results
Zytronic plc, a leading specialist manufacturer of touch sensors, announces its consolidated interim results for the six months ended 31 March 2019. Comparative data is given for the six months ended 31 March 2018, except where indicated.
· Group revenue of £9.5m (2018: £10.6m), impacted by decrease in Gaming revenue
(partially offset by stronger revenues in other sectors)
· Profit before tax of £1.4m (2018: £2.2m)
· Interim dividend maintained at 7.6p per share (2018: 7.6p)
· Basic earnings per share ("EPS") of 7.4p (2018: 11.7p)
· Net cash of £12.1m (30 September 2018: £14.6m)
Commenting on the results, Tudor Davies, Chairman said:
"As stated in our recent trading update, whilst historically trading in the second half has shown an improvement over the first half, and there are several projects that should improve performance as they come to fruition, at this stage the Board is taking a cautious and conservative view on an increase in activity levels from the Gaming sector in the second half."