GlobalData Plc - Final Results
This content has been sourced from: https://www.investegate.co.uk/globaldata-plc/rns/f...
Final Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2019 (unaudited)
"Continued product development delivers revenue, earnings and margin growth"
- Completed transition to centralised operating model and single platform
- Major product upgrade; enhanced user-experience, functionality, and site performance
- Launches of new, productised data, analytics, and insights
- Significant investment in upgrading core infrastructure and business technologies
- Group revenue increased by 13% to £178.2m (2018: £157.6m)
- Organic revenue growth of 7%
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) increased by 38% to £44.6m (2018: £32.2m)
- Improved Adjusted EBITDA margin (1) of 25%, achieved ahead of schedule (2018: 20%)
- Cash generated from operations of £52.4m (2018: £25.1m), 117% of Adjusted EBITDA
- Invoiced forward revenues (3) increased by 5% to £85.1m (2018: £81.4m)
- Statutory profit before tax of £10.2m (2018: loss £7.7m)
- Final dividend of 10.0 pence per share (2018: 7.5 pence); total dividend of 15.0 pence per share, up 36% from the previous year (2018: 11.0 pence)
- Net debt (2) of £55.3m (2018: £64.1m)
- Net total assets of £151.4m (2018: £150.4m)
Bernard Cragg, Chairman of GlobalData Plc, commented:
" We continue to make impressive strides forward on our strategic priorities whilst still delivering strong financial results. Our strong business model demonstrates the characteristics that define best in-class Information Services companies.
Our revenue growth of 13% delivered earnings growth of 38% at an Adjusted EBITDA level, demonstrating the significant operating leverage opportunity and combined with our strong cash generation, we have proposed an increase in the total dividend for the year of 36%, which will bring total dividends in respect of the 2019 financial year to 15.0 pence per share."