Cookies enable us to identify you when you're logged in, how you use our website and/or which device you are using.
They are important to improve your experience on www.jamessharp.co.uk. We use the following types of cookies:
- 'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and use essential features such as our searches and our logged-in areas.
- 'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit.
- 'Functionality' cookies are used to provide our core services or to save settings to improve your visit.
- 'Targeting' cookies are deployed by third parties, such as social media platforms like Twitter. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on this and other websites.
Cookies used on the site:
- accepted_terms (3) - This persistent cookie enables you to accept our opening statement once every year.
- PHPSESSID - (1) - Used to identify a session instance for a user.
- _ga (2) 2 years - Used to distinguish users.
- _gid (2) 24 hours - Used to distinguish users.
- _gat (2) 1 minute - Used to throttle request rate.
- __utma (2) - This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
- __utmb and __utmc (2) - Google Analytics: work together to calculate how long a visit takes (start and finish time stamps).
- __utmt (2) - Used by Google Analytics to control request rate.
- __utmz (4) - Google Analytics uses this to track where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website.
The website aboutcookies.org gives you detailed step-by-step guidance on how to control and delete cookies depending on your browser type. You can adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection. The list below provides links to privacy controls for third party websites that deliver cookies via our website within advertisements or widgets.