Nominee & Safe Custody.
Our Nominee Service is a simple and effective way to oversee the practical day-to-day administration of your investments.
Combined with our 24-hour online valuation service, it offers a convenient way to manage your investment portfolio to ensure swift settlement of dealing transactions.
With peace of mind that your investments are in the safe custody of financial professionals, our fee-based service removes the worry over lost or damaged share certificates and provides a range of benefits that keeps you firmly in control.
To provide these benefits, James Sharp holds shares on behalf of investors in our nominee company. This means that although you don't hold shares directly with the companies you have chosen to invest in, you can continue to access all the relevant company information and opportunities.
- Shorter settlement periods and swifter transactions
- Access to up-to-date online valuations
- Shares held electronically - no worrying about lost/damaged certificates & the cost of replacement
- Postal and courier charges reduced
- Personal administration reduced
- Peace of mind that investments are in safe custody
- Portfolio records updated to reflect changes to your holdings
- A record of all your investment holdings provided annually
- Tax year end consolidated statements provided
- Support on corporate actions such as rights issues and take-overs
- Dividends processed and paid direct to your bank account monthly/quarterly as required
Please note no interest will be payable on Bank accounts.
To find out more, view our information booklet in our downloads section