Zytronic Plc - Interim Results ended 31 March 2019
This content has been sourced from: https://www.investegate.co.uk/zytronic-plc/rns/int...
("Zytronic" or the "Company" and, together with its subsidiaries, the "Group")
Interim Results for the six months ended 31 March 2020 (unaudited)
Zytronic plc, a leading specialist manufacturer of touch sensors, announces its consolidated interim results for the six months ended 31 March 2020. Comparative data is given for the six months ended 31 March 2019, except where indicated.
- Group revenue of £7.4m (2019: £9.5m), impacted by decreases in Gaming, Financial and Vending revenues
- Profit before tax of £0.5m (2019: £1.4m)
- No interim dividend due to COVID-19 (2019: 7.6p)
- Basic earnings per share ("EPS") of 2.5p (2019: 7.4p)
- Positive operating cashflow of £2.0m (2019: £0.2m)
- Net cash of £12.4m (30 September 2019: £13.1m), reflecting payment of final dividend of £2.4m in respect of the prior financial year
Commenting on the results, Tudor Davies, Chairman said:
"We shall keep shareholders informed of any material developments, but in common with all businesses we are facing difficult and unprecedented circumstances with anything except very short term forecasts challenging. Management will continue to respond accordingly to ensure operations are maintained in a safe manner and will utilise any Government assistance to safeguard the employment of our workforce."