B.P. Marsh & Partners Plc - Final Results Ended 31 January 2020
This content has been sourced from: https://www.investegate.co.uk/b-p--marsh--partners...
B.P. Marsh & Partners Plc
("B.P. Marsh", "the Company" or "the Group")
Final Results for the Year to 31st January 2020
B.P. Marsh & Partners Plc (AIM: BPM), the specialist investor in early stage financial services businesses, announces its audited Group final results for the year to 31 January 2020.
- Net Asset Value increased by £10.7m to £136.9m (31 January 2019: £126.2m), an 8.5% increase, net of Dividend
- Net Asset Value per share increased by 29.8p to 380.1p (31 January 2019: 350.3p)
- Total Shareholder return of 9.8 % for the year including the Dividend paid in July 2019
- Net Asset Value average annual compound growth rate of 8.5% during the year, compares to an average of 8.1% per annum since flotation and 11.8% since 1990 (net of Dividends and the cash proceeds of Placings)
- Consolidated profit after tax of £12.5m (31 January 2019 restated: £12.4m). This constitutes an increase of 3.4% excluding one-off items of £0.4m
- Two new investments; Agri Services Company PTY Limited in Sydney and Lilley Plummer Risks Limited in London
- Dividend of 2.22p per share payable in July 2020 (2019: 4.76p)
Commenting on the results, Brian Marsh OBE, Chairman, said:
"The Group is pleased to have continued to produce a good overall performance throughout the year despite the various challenges we faced."